HOLIDAY REGION BAD KLEINKIRCHHEIM
Theral spas and mountains in Austria’s sunny south
The attraction of the holiday region in the south of Austria is not a question of either - or, but merges both aspects – untouched nature and relaxing spa & wellness activities. Thermal spa pleasures and alpine mountain experience and both local hospitality and excellent hotels. The two elements are hereby always complementary, i.e. they do not impress guests individually, but merge forming an overall guest experience.
Find your personal holidays delights in Bad Kleinkirchheim and Feld am See and discover the beauty and variety of Kärnten’s Nockberge Mountains together with your loved ones, as family or on your own!
The holiday region Bad Kleinkirchheim at a glance
- Situation on the south side of the Alps amidst the Nockberge Mountains biosphere park and near Lake Millstätter See
- Located at altitudes between 1,050 and 2,055 metres above sea level
- All-season, appealing blend of nature, spa & wellness, sports, activity and recreation
- Mountain biking, hiking, golf, tennis, sailing, wind surfing and many other attractions in summer
- Alpine and Nordic skiing, snow-shoe hiking, tobogganing and many other attractions in winter
- Alpine spa & wellness: From the pistes straight to the thermal spas of Therme Römerbad and St. Kathrein
- 1,000 kilometres of marked and groomed hiking trails with cable car facilities that comfortably lift you to the summits
- Attractive Reductions for many partner comanies in the region
- More than 100 kilometres of varied pistes and descents, 60 kilometres of winter hiking trails, 8 kilometres of cross-country trails including connection to 45 kilometres of trails to Gnesau/Reichenau
- Variety also when it comes to the accommodation choice: From top hotels over guesthouses, inns, apartments, all the way to traditional lodges
- Excellent restaurants and varied shopping possibilities