Prices and opening hours Thermal Römerbad in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Relax in Carinthia's most generous thermal spa and sauna area
Dear Thermal Römerbad guests,
we’re delighted to be able to welcome you back again. Below are just a few things you should be aware of before your visit. Our team would like to thank you for your understanding and for helping us to comply with all of the applicable hygiene requirements.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to book tickets in advance at present.
- Due to the current regulations, the maximum number of daily guests is limited. We therefore recommend that you visit as soon as the spa opens or in the late afternoon.
- You can, of course, call us in advance to check whether we have any space available.
- Our large sauna area can still be used without restrictions. However, there are no infusions (Aufgüsse) carried out at present, and wafting/fanning is not permitted either.
- Our attractive CARPE DIEM BASIC and PREMIUM packages are available to buy online. As well as enjoying guaranteed entry to the spa, a lounger will be reserved for you on level 3 in the sauna area.
- Please note that the maximum number of people allowed in the saunas and pools is limited.
Opening hours Autumn/Winter 2020/21 | 19 September 2020 to 5. April 2021
Thermal spa & sauna
Sunday - Thursday from: 10:00 - 21:00
Friday & Saturday from: 10:00 - 22:00
spa & sauna closure 15 minutes before closing time
Massage- & Beauty
daily 12:00 - 20:00
Would you like to make an appointment or do you have questions?
Prices Thermal Römerbad Autumn/Winter 2020/21
|Hour-tickets||Thermal spa||Thermal spa + sauna|
|3 hours||€ 21,50||€ 35,50|
|4 hours||€ 23,50||€ 40,00|
|Day-ticket||€ 25,00||€ 43,00|
|Evening ticket (3 h before end of bath)||€ 19,00||€ 30,00|
|Hour ticket||Thermal spa||Thermal spa + sauna|
|3 hours||€ 19,40||€ 32,00|
|4 hours||€ 21,20||€ 36,00|
|Day-ticket||€ 22,50||€ 38,70|
|Evening ticket (3 h before end of bath)||€ 17,10||€ 27,00|
|Hour ticket||Thermal spa||Thermal spa und sauna|
|3 hours||€ 17,20||€ 28,40|
|4 hours||€ 18,80||€ 32,00|
|Day-ticket||€ 20,00||€ 34,40|
|Evening ticket (3 h before end of bath)||€ 15,20||€ 24,00|
|Hour ticket||Thermal spa|
|3 hours||€ 14,00|
|4 hours||€ 15,30|
|Evening ticket (3 h before end of bath)||€ 11,40|
|Day ticket||4 hours||3 hours|
|1parent, 1 child||€ 37,20||€ 34,90||€ 32,00|
|1parent, 2 children||€ 51,90||€ 48,70||€ 44,60|
|2 parents, 1 child||€ 59,70||€ 56,00||€ 51,40|
|2 parents, 2 children||€ 74,40||€ 69,80||€ 64,00|
|every additional child||free of charge||free of charge||free of charge|
Children (6 to 14 years)
Use of the sauna only from 15 years of age and without bathing gear!
Thermal spa or sauna pass: Pay seven times, one admission is free!
Rentals: Bathrobe € 6,00 | Towel € 3,00
Changes and errors reserved
The sun has always been a symbol of life. Warmth and light bring us joy and recreation. The solarium of the Thermal Römerbad is not only a treat in the "cold season", but with individually set exposure durations ensures sensitive tanning for all skin types, no matter what the season-
per application / 8 minutes: € 6,00