Top thermal spa in Austria - Naturally better.
Temperature and water analysis
Bad Kleinkirchheim’s thermal waters particularly unfold ther healing effect with:
- allergic illnesses and anaemia
- headaches related to poor circulation, such as migraine
- general exhaustion after surgeries and illnesses
- sciatica, damage to disks, stiffness after fractures
- rheumatism of muscles and joints
- neuralgia, chronic nerve or root inflammation
- neuro-vegetative misregulation with fluctuating blood pressure
- diseases of the cardiovascular system
The natural healing properties of the thermal spring in Kleinkirchheim have been used since the 15th century to ease allergies, anaemia, headaches, exhaustion and rheumatism. Esperience spring water warmed by the earth to a perfect 34 degrees celcius. Immerse yourself in pure relaxation and let the stress of everyday life just drift away. The thermal spa offers guests individual tubs as well as in five indoor pools and four outdoor pools
Detailed healing water analysis of the thermal spa “1/74“ Bad Kleinkirchheim by the state institute for experimental pharmacologic and balneologic analysis in Vienna.
Temperatures: at the source 36°C| Thermal Römerbad 31° - 34°C (indoor and outdoor pool)
|Cations||Milligramm (mg)||Millival (Mval)||Millival-% (mval-%)|
|Anions||Milligramm (mg)||Millival (mval)||Millival-% (mval-%)|