The skiing area Bad Kleinkirchheim at a glance
Enjoy varied winter moments in Carinthia. From family and pleasure skiing to demanding black slopes – here you will find the perfect piste to suit your taste.
- 103 perfectly groomed piste kilometres across 300 ha: 18 kilometres of blue pistes, 77 kilometres of red pistes, 8 black pistes
- 24 lift and cable car facilities (4 mountain car lifts, 7 chair lifts, 13 drag lifts)
FROM from Winter 20/21: The new 6-seater Spitzeck chairlift - Carinthia’s first Doppelmayr D-Line
- FROM from Winter 20/21: Kaiserburg Bob – Carinthia's first roller bobsleigh run
- Snow tubing at the Ottinger conveyor lift located at the Kaiserburgbahn valley station.
- Sauna right on the piste - Massagecubes in St. Oswald and Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Kidsslope - The Great Ski Adventure with Nox & Nixi
- Snowpark - Freestyle on a different Level. An variety of Banked Turns and Obstacles, a mix of Snake-Run and classic Snowpark. The Snowpark is easily accessible via the Maibrunn Gondola or the Strohsack Gondola
- 4 ski schools with best day-care facilities and ski kindergarten
- Ski courses for children and returnees
- Parent friendly discount: Kid’s ski pass for only €1! - can be booked exclusively in member establishments that are marked with the €1 ski pass logo
- Ski-Thermenbus at zero cost – in Bad Kleinkirchheim from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Natural tobogganing run near Kaiserburg Wöllaner Nock – additional tobogganing in St. Oswald
- 8 km of artificially snowed trails
- Broad service offer including ski rentals – Ski-Rent at all four main access points in the skiing area with the latest material and ski service, ski depot and boot-warmers, ski exchange, skis can be changed, exchanged and/or returned at every station
- 23 cosy huts in the skiing area as well as a rest-stop possibilities at all cable car valley stations
- 60 km winter hiking trails through idyllic sceneries
Winter fun off the pistes
Winter fun is guaranteed in Bad Kleinkircheim, on and off the pistes. Whether winter hiking on foot, or with snowshoes, tobogganing or ski touring, the gentle mountain peaks in the midst of the Carinthian Nock mountain range offer you an active nature experience and a unique panoramic view. The network of cable cars bring you comfortably and easily to mountain summits at over 2000m above sea level. You can leave your tracks, in classic or skating style, on one of the many cross-country skiing trails of varying difficulty levels situated throughout the area.
For relaxation afterwards, the Römerbad Thermal Spa awaits you with its 13 saunas, as well as its lavish and spacious wellness area.