Cable car facility admission free of charge
The Kärnten Card opens a rich experience world during your vacation in Bad Kleinkirchheim and the greater area. Between mid-April and 26 October 2017, you are granted free admission to more than 100 day-trip destinations in Kärnten. In addition to that, you can use the cable car facilities in Bad Kleinkirchheim and the Nockalmstraße free of charge. That’s not enough? Then look forward to attractive reductions with over 60 bonus partners. You best begin to plan your holiday straight away!
Day-trip destinations around the Bad Kleinkirchheim region:
- Bad Kleinkirchheim’s cable car facilities
- Alpine wildlife park/Naturstadl Feld am See
- 35 km-long Nockalmstraße in the biosphere park with numerous attractions for grown-up and smaller guests
- Heidi Alm Falkert
- Lake Millstätter See shipping line
- alpin+art+gallery, Turracher Höhe
- Bonus partner: Sagamundo - Haus des Erzählens in Döbriach/Granatium precious stones in Radenthein
- All day-trip destinations of the Kärnten Card are available here
Validity & prices 2017
preseason 09.04.2017 – 10.06.2017 | peak season 11.06.2017 – 09.09.2017 | postseason 10.09.2017 – 26.10.2017
For 1, 2 or 5 weeks all aforementioned services can be accessed and/or used free of charge and any number of times.
|1-week Kärnten Card||€ 38,00||€ 42,00||€ 38,00|
|2-weeks Kärnten Card||€ 49,00||€ 54,00||€ 49,00|
|5-weeks Kärnten Card||€ 65,00||€ 69,00||€ 65,00|
|1-week Kärnten Card||€ 18,00||€ 22,00||€ 18,00|
|2-weeks Kärnten Card||€ 25,00||€ 27,00||€ 25,00|
|5-weeks Kärnten Card||€ 32,00||€ 35,00||€ 32,00|
For children under age 6 as well as from the 3rd child of a family, the Kärnten Card is free. Bus and cable cars fares (day and weekly tickets) are reduced by about 50 percent. Various other reductions and special services are available from more than 60 selected bonus partners.
Where the Kärnten Card is available
In the Bad Kleinkirchheim tourism office or with your host. Kärnten Card is availble free of charge from numerous accommodation facilities in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region for the duration of your stay.