Skiing, spa & wellness
in one of Austria’s most picturesque skiing areas
The World Cup resort that is situated at altitudes between 1,100 and 2,055 metres above sea level excels thanks to its many hours of sun exposure and its charming atmosphere. Over 100 perfectly groomed kilometres of pistes guarantee variety and fun when skiing in the Bad Kleinkirchheim resort. 24 lift systems take you fast and comfortably into the heart of the skiing resort. Numerous access points guarantee snow pleasures without long waits or transfer times. From 08:30 am and/or 09:00 am the lifts and cable cars of Kaiserburgbahn, Maibrunnbahn, Brunnach Biosphärenparkbahn, Nockalmbahn and Sonnwiesenlift daily on the summits. From family and leisurely skiing to challenging black pistes – there is something for every winter sports enthusiast. At the 23 traditional ski lodges guests then meet for lunch or the sociable Après ski events in the sun. Your ski pass open the gates to an alpine winter paradise.
The skiing area at a glance
- 103 perfectly groomed piste kilometres across 300 ha: 18 kilometres of blue pistes, 77 kilometres of red pistes, 8 black pistes
- 24 lift and cable car facilities (4 mountain car lifts, 7 chair lifts, 13 drag lifts)
- NEW: Snow tubing at the Ottinger conveyor lift located at the Kaiserburgbahn valley station.
- Sauna right on the piste - Massagecubes in St. Oswald and Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Kidsslope - The Great Ski Adventure with Nox & Nixi
- Snowpark - Freestyle on a different Level. An variety of Banked Turns and Obstacles, a mix of Snake-Run and classic Snowpark. The Snowpark is easily accessible via the Maibrunn Gondola or the Strohsack Gondola
- Relax loungers with warming covers
- 4 ski schools with best day-care facilities and ski kindergarten
- Ski courses for children and returnees
- Parent friendly discount: Kid’s ski pass for only €1! - can be booked exclusively in member establishments that are marked with the €1 ski pass logo
- Ski-Thermenbus at zero cost – in Bad Kleinkirchheim from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Speed measurement course
- Natural tobogganing run near Kaiserburg Wöllaner Nock – additional tobogganing in St. Oswald
- 8 km of artificially snowed trails – connection to 45 km trails to Gnesau, Ebene Reichenau
- Broad service offer including ski rentals – Ski-Rent at all four main access points in the skiing area with the latest material and ski service, ski depot and boot-warmers, ski exchange, skis can be changed, exchanged and/or returned at every station
- 23 cosy lodges in the skiing area as well as a rest-stop possibilities at all cable car valley stations
- 60 km winter hiking trails through idyllic sceneries
Fairly sunny with scattered clouds. Showers will be possible towards evening.