StaySafe - with social distancing and personal responsibility
Dear Römerbad Thermal Spa guests,
Making your stay in the thermal spa as safe and relaxing as possible is our top priority. The hygiene measures that have already been taken with utmost diligence have been extended again in line with the latest safety regulations of the federal government.
The precautions at a glance:
The 3 G's (recovered, tested, vaccinated) apply to visits to Thermal Römerbad. Proof will be checked by our cashiers at check-in:
- Negative Covid-19 test must be brought independently for entry to the Thermal Römerbad
- Antigen test from an authorized body (valid 48 hours)
- PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
- Antigen test from an authorised agency (valid for 48 hours)
- For children 12 years and older: Acceptance of school test
- Children under 12 years: no proof required
- Test street for locals and guests in the municipality of Bad Kleinkirchheim.
daily except tuesday and wednesday 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. | Location: Maibrunn Parking space
The test offer includes the observed antigen rapid test, where the customer himself carries out the test in front of the staff of the test street. The validity of this test is stated as 48 hours and is recorded in the portal "Österreich Testet"!
Region Millstättersee: https://www.millstaettersee.com/de/info-service/services/sicherer-urlaub-testmoeglichkeiten.html
Region Nockberge: https://coronainfo.ktn.gv.at/corona-tests-kaernten
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
- Yellow paper vaccination certificate
- Printout ELGA system
- Immunization card from a certified site
- Exempt from testing requirement:
- First vaccination at least 22 days, but no longer than 3 months ago.
- Second vaccination, not more than 9 months ago
Recovery from Covid-19
Those who have recovered are exempt from testing for six months after the end of the infection. Evidence may include a certificate of segregation (not older than 6 months) or a physician's confirmation of infection. Evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for 3 months from the date of testing.
Registration is mandatory for every guest when entering the Thermal Römerbad. The "myVisitPass app" is a unified, user-friendly free guest registration system. Simply download it and carry out the mandatory personal registration on site. https://myvisit-pass.com/ktn/.
- Mouth-nose protection is required until the 3 G verification at the cash desk.
- You can, of course, call us in advance to check whether we have any space available.
- Please note that tickets can only be pre-booked for the Carpe Diem Basic/Premium packages.
- With the CARPE DIEM BASIC or PREMIUM package, you enjoy guaranteed entry to the spa when you PRE-BOOK or PURCHASE the voucher for the package on our website.
- The entire spa and sauna area is open (10 saunas) – however, NO infusions are being carried out at present, and wafting/fanning is not permitted either.
- The sauna cabins are additionally ventilated and disinfected during operating hours (this may result in brief interruptions to normal operations).
- Hand sanitiser as well as wipes for the loungers can be found in all areas.
- All guests must sanitise their hands in the entrance area.
- The treatment rooms are disinfected after each massage.
- COVID-19 test: All staff are tested continuously and on an ad-hoc basis.
It goes without saying that we adhere to the requirements of the Austrian federal government. However, although we take extensive hygiene measures and comply with all safety regulations, we also urge our guests to act responsibly themselves.
Thank you for your support. We wish you a nice and relaxing day at the Römerbad Thermal Spa.