Status September 18, 2020
StaySafe - with social distancing and personal responsibility
Dear Römerbad Thermal Spa guests,
Making your stay in the thermal spa as safe and relaxing as possible is our top priority. The hygiene measures that have already been taken with utmost diligence have been extended again in line with the latest safety regulations of the federal government.
The measures at a glance
- Face masks must be worn from arriving at the Römerbad Thermal Spa until entering the changing rooms, as well as in the massage & beauty area. Masks are NOT compulsory in the thermal hall and sauna area.
- The maximum number of daily guests is limited – immediate entry to the spa cannot be guaranteed on any given day. We therefore recommend that you visit as soon as the spa opens or in the late afternoon.
- You can, of course, call us in advance to check whether we have any space available.
- Please note that tickets can only be pre-booked for the Carpe Diem Basic/Premium packages.
- With the CARPE DIEM BASIC or PREMIUM package, you enjoy guaranteed entry to the spa when you PRE-BOOK or PURCHASE the voucher for the package on our website.
- The entire spa and sauna area is open (13 saunas) – however, NO infusions are being carried out at present, and wafting/fanning is not permitted either.
- The sauna cabins are additionally ventilated and disinfected during operating hours (this may result in brief interruptions to normal operations).
- Please note that the maximum number of people allowed in the saunas and pools is limited (see signs).
- In the lounger area, the loungers have been set up with a minimum distance of 1 meter between them.
- Hand sanitiser as well as wipes for the loungers can be found in all areas.
- All guests must sanitise their hands in the entrance area.
- All staff in the beauty & massage area are required to wear a face covering. The treatment rooms are disinfected after each massage.
- COVID-19 test: All staff are tested continuously and on an ad-hoc basis.
- FOOD & DRINK: staff are required to wear a face covering. Sufficient distance is ensured between tables. Hand sanitiser dispensers are provided, the rooms are regularly aired, and the menus and condiments are disinfected.
It goes without saying that we adhere to the requirements of the Austrian federal government. However, although we take extensive hygiene measures and comply with all safety regulations, we also urge our guests to act responsibly themselves.
Thank you for your support. We wish you a nice and relaxing day at the Römerbad Thermal Spa.