GETTING HERE & MOBILITY
This is how you get to Bad Kleinkirchheim
When looking for an all-season holiday resort that is characterised by mild climate at an altitude suited to promote health, that offers mountains and lakes for hiking, skiing, sailing and biking, you will find it in Austria’s southernmost Federal State. Bad Kleinkirchheim, embedded in Kärnten’s Nockberge Mountains biosphere park, fascinates adults and children alike, across all ages. Spas & wellness, golfing and culinary treats fully complete your feel well experience in the active holiday region.
Not all ways lead to Bad Kleinkirchheim, but some of the most beautiful ones do. This is how you find us!
GETTING HERE BY CAR - When views provide inspiration
Many roads lead to the Bad Kleinkirchheim holiday region in Kärnten. But all have one feature in common: The route becomes the destination. Enjoy Austria’s fantastic landscape when travelling here already.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PLANE - High above the clouds…
The airports Klagenfurt and Laibach are closest to the Bad Kleinkirchheim holiday region. Inquire about suitable connections and soon spend recreating holidays in Kärnten.
Possible airlines for your trip
- Current connections: airport.kaernten.at
- Attractive connections from Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin: www.germanwings.com
- Easyjet has planes fly from London Stansted to Ljubljana airport 6-7 days per week: www.easyjet.com
- Connections world-wide Vienna/Klagenfurt: www.aua.com
- Airport Klagenfurt/Kärnten: www.klagenfurt-airport.at
- Airport Klagenfurt/Kärnten - Airport Laibach/Slovenia: www.lju-airport.si
- Connections from Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Moscow, Zurich, etc. to Laibach: www.adria.si
In addition to direct connections these connections also serve as transfer points for all other European flights.
Your taxi / Airport Shuttle in Carinthia
Group transfers to + from Klagenfurt Airport
Kärnten Transfer takes you from Klagenfurt Airport to your holiday destination in Kärnten at a very reasonable price per person. Don't just save money flying, save money on your transfer as well: Our group transfers are co-ordinated with all Germanwings-flights! On Saturdays we offer additional transfers for all other flights to and from Klagenfurt, at the same reasonable price per person!
With Kärnten Transfer you can also book several other arrival and departure transfers to and from your holiday spot in Kärnten - regardless of where you are landing or at which train station you might be arriving. It is our pleasure to pick you up from anywhere and bring you safely and comfortably to your holiday destination - wherever that may be! www.kaernten-transfer.at
GETTING HERE BY TRAIN - Without stress and traffic jams to Kärnten
Lean back when travelling here and enjoy your vacation on route already. A few days off does will surely do wonders. Travel to the Bad Kleinkirchheim region by train. This is how you reach your holiday resort fast and easily.
- From Vienna at Semmering - Bruck an der Mur - St. Veit - Klagenfurt - Villach or Spittal/Millstätter See
- From Germany via Munich - Salzburg - Spittal/Millstätter See
- From Spittal or Villach regular buses take you to Bad Kleinkirchheim and Feld am See (distance between the two towns - approx. 30 km)
ÖBB Österreichische Bundesbahnen