REGIONSCARD BAD KLEINKIRCHHEIM
One card – many attractions
Valid from May 25th to November 1st 2017
Experience the entire variety of the Bad Kleinkirchheim region with one card. Whether conquering the gentle summits of the Nockberge, exploring the region’s cultural and historic offer or spending moments of pleasure on and at the area's many water bodies. From hiking and biking to sailing and surfing – with Bad Kleinkirchheim’s Regionscard, summer in the Nockberge Mountains becomes an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
The Bad Kleinkirchheim Regionscard is free for all holiday guests of the Bad Kleinkirchheim region and is valid as early as from the first night of your stay!
Attractive reductions on
- the thermal spa Römerbad and the newly opened family-thermal St. Kathrein
- the Kaiserburgbahn and the Nationalparkbahn Brunnach
- the Golf-Arena
- atthe Alpine wildlife park Feld am See
- and at the Disc golf at the 6-hole course
Active program in July and August
- Guided hikes with trained rangers (from May 25th until November 1st)
- Exciting kids- & family programme
- Mountainbike tours with supervision of certified guides
- Water sports at the Brennsee (surfing, sailing, ...) with our sports experts
Wander-Thermen-Bus - FREE OF CHARGE!
Many accommodation facilities additionally offer the Kärnten Card-package as an included service for the duration of your stay. You hereby do not only receive free admission with over 100 day-trip destinations, the use of Bad Kleinkirchheim’s cable car facilities and the Nockalmstraße is included as well. This also applies to the Heidi Alm am Falkert, the alpine wildlife park in Feld am See as well as to the shipping line at Lake Milstätter See.