TOBOGGANING IN KÄRNTEN
An experience for the whole family
No winter vacation without extensive tobogganing? No problem in Bad Kleinkirchheim. Kärnten’s Nockberge Mountains offer best conditions for ambitious racers as well as for more leisurely riders and families with children. You ascend on foot, with the lift or by tractor taxi. Once you have reached the top, a rest-stop in one of the cosy lodges should be part of the programme. Not only do you need your strength, on the ride downhill every single gram counts. That means: The heavier you are, the faster you will be. You should thus either pack your entire family on one sled or accordingly add weight in the form of meat and drink to ensure an eventful ride back down to the valley. Once you arrived with red cheeks, there is only one question left: How to get back up again the fastest way?
Tobogganing fun around Bad Kleinkirchheim in Kärnten
- 800 m tobogganing run near the Kaiserburg/Wöllaner Nock
- 4 km tobogganing run to the Falkerthaus and to the Lärchenhütte
- 4 km Poldlhütte tobogganing run
- “Unterwirthütt'n“ with tractor taxi, Hüttengaudi. Registrations requested with the Krenn family via +43 4240/8472.
Tobogganing runs in the family sports resort of Feld am See
- Tobogganing run Thurnerhof
Up-to-date information is available from the Scherzer family, Tel.: +43 4246/2790
- Tobogganing run “Klameralm“ at the Feldpannalm – on request
The Klamerhütte with the alpine dairy at the Feldpannalm is open on request: Klaus Kohlweiss, Tel.: +43,676/9256410
- Tobogganing run Mirnock ´73
The tobogganing run and the kiosk open on request. Please contact the Tourismusbüro Feld am See, Tel.: +43 4246/2273