HIKING PROGRAMME BAD KLEINKIRCHHEIM
Get to know the Nockberge from their most beautiful sides on guided hikes
The hiking programme in the Nockberge Mountains is varied and diverse. Whether leisurely alpine hiking across fragrant meadows and past the warm lakes that are typical for Kärnten or intensive Speik walks, leisurely local round trips, culinary lodge tours or challenging mountaineering – here with us you will find exactly what you are looking for. Something new every day – the more exciting, the better!
Select among a broad hiking offer and explore – with or without a ranger – the well-secured routes around Bad Kleinkirchheim:
- Nock/art hiking trails merge nature experience, activity and cultural stimuli into a holistic experience for body and soul.
- Magic moments at the Kaiserburg: Night ride with the cable car, Alm dinner and following entertainingly guided sunset hike with a trained ranger.
- Guided sunrise hike at the Falkert with farmer’s breakfast.
- Guided Speik hike including ascent with the Brunnach Nationalparkbahn cable cars – Speik foot bath and fresh trout from the Falkerthaus’ fish pond.
- Browse through our touring guide and plan your next exciting route online!
- Detailed information on all routes is also available in the touring portal of the Bad Kleinkirchheim region.