Whether action-packed or more relaxed – experience winter fun in Bad Kleinkirchheim’s skiing resort
Enjoy varied winter moments in Carinthia
Bad Kleinkirchheim’s skiing area will make every skier's heart beat faster. Over 103 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes promise variety and pure skiing pleasure. 24 cable cars and lifts take you quickly and comfortably to the heart of the skiing resort. You can look forward to lots of space on the particularly wide pistes, which can be reached in no time via the five skiing area access points. The kids’ slope, the snow park, and the snowtubing facilities provide plenty of action for young and older guests alike. From family and pleasure skiing to demanding black slopes – here you will find the perfect piste to suit your taste. 23 ski lodges invite you to enjoy a refreshing lunch or relaxed après ski fun.
Skiing pleasure for the entire family in Carinthia
Bad Kleinkirchheim’s skiing area offers the best conditions for a successful skiing day for you and your entire family. The varied winter offer ensures unforgettable skiing fun for young and older guests alike – both on and off the piste. Thanks to different levels of difficulty of the particularly wide slopes, the kids’ slope, the snow park, four ski schools, and a ski kindergarten for children from age 3, Bad Kleinkirchheim’s skiing resort has earned the reputation of being particularly family friendly.
Varied winter offers in Bad Kleinkirchheim – on and off-piste
Experience the varied offers available in Bad Kleinkirchheim. In addition to unique skiing pleasure, you will also find a variety of winter sports activities away from the piste. Our tip: Buy your ski pass online in advance and start directly from one of the five slope access points without any wait.
The skiing area at a glance
- 103 perfectly groomed piste kilometres across 300 ha: 18 kilometres of blue pistes, 77 kilometres of red pistes, 8 black pistes
- 24 lift and cable car facilities (4 mountain car lifts, 7 chair lifts, 13 drag lifts)
- Snow tubing at the Ottinger conveyor lift located at the Kaiserburgbahn valley station.
- Sauna right on the piste - Massagecubes in St. Oswald and Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Kidsslope - The Great Ski Adventure with Nox & Nixi
- Snowpark - Freestyle on a different Level. An variety of Banked Turns and Obstacles, a mix of Snake-Run and classic Snowpark. The Snowpark is easily accessible via the Maibrunn Gondola or the Strohsack Gondola
- Relax loungers with warming covers
- 4 ski schools with best day-care facilities and ski kindergarten
- Ski courses for children and returnees
- Parent friendly discount: Kid’s ski pass for only €1! - can be booked exclusively in member establishments that are marked with the €1 ski pass logo
- Ski-Thermenbus at zero cost – in Bad Kleinkirchheim from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Speed measurement course
- Natural tobogganing run near Kaiserburg Wöllaner Nock – additional tobogganing in St. Oswald
- 8 km of artificially snowed trails – connection to 45 km trails to Gnesau, Ebene Reichenau
- Broad service offer including ski rentals – Ski-Rent at all four main access points in the skiing area with the latest material and ski service, ski depot and boot-warmers, ski exchange, skis can be changed, exchanged and/or returned at every station
- 23 cosy lodges in the skiing area as well as a rest-stop possibilities at all cable car valley stations
- 60 km winter hiking trails through idyllic sceneries
First-class skiing pleasure in Bad Kleinkirchheim’s winter paradise
Whether comfortable and relaxed or active and challenging, have a great time in the snow-covered Nockberge Mountains, and enjoy the magically glittering winter landscape. In addition to perfectly groomed and wide pistes, the snow park provides plenty of action and offers professionals and those who want to become pros a freestyle experience in a class of its own. For those who prefer a more relaxed atmosphere, the Nockberge Biosphere Reserve is just the place: numerous routes against a fantastic winter backdrop are waiting to be discovered on foot or with snowshoes. Numerous lodges and alpine pastures with punch and savoury Carinthian delicacies invite you to warm up next to the fireplace.
Experience unforgettable moments in Bad Kleinkirchheim’s skiing resort in Carinthia!